- Each 300 ml. contains
- Calcium : 43.5 gm.
- Magnesium: 2.5 gm.
- Prevention of hypocalcemia & milk fever.
- Treatment of milk fever as follow up therapy after I.V. calcium.
- To support normal parturition, to prevent uterine inertia, ROP, metritis & delayed involution
- To improve milk yield
- Administer one bottle 6-12 hours prior to expected calving & one bottle within 6-12 hours after calving.
- Another bottle can be administered within 18-24 hours after calving. Or as directed by Nutritionist or Veterinarian
- Shake well before use.
- Do not administer to animals that are unable to swallow.
Plot No. 75, Sector-3, HSIIDC, Karnal, Haryana, 132001, India